Wednesday 11 February 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award


Late last night, I opened my email to see that I had a new comment on my Don't Let Go Of Love post, and upon reading it, I found out that I had actually been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award!

I would love to thank the lovely Josephine Beth who nominated me, you can find her blog here

As per usual, I will nominate 15 other bloggers (in no particular order) for this award:

3. Allison with Blog Something Beautiful
4. Claire with Simply Darling
6. Kyla with Book Buddies PH
7. Bobby with Bionic Blogs
10. Cole with Cole Of The Ball
12. Jules with Teen Feminist
13. Stella with Stella Etoile
14. Sarah with Creative Avenue 
15. Lucy with Lucy Abigail

The Versatile Blogger Award is as the following:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Include a link to their blog
3. Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you have recently discovered or follow regularly
4. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
5. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself

You can contact me by:

Twitter: @1MoreGirlOnline
Or simply leave a coment on my blog!

I always love to read your blogs! Xx


One More Girl, no longer online



6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nomination! :)
    - Laurel xxx www.alittlepieceofdriftwood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It's no problem at all! I really love reading your blog!

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for nominating me!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was glad to! Your blog helped me out with a lot of different things, anything from blog related stuff to general life related things (especially your Start Somewhere post because it made me realize all of the things I was putting off because I didn't know how to start or what to start with).

      I was more than happy to nominate you and I can't see what you write next! :)xx

      Delete