Thursday 7 May 2015

Going Under The Knife

It occurred to me this afternoon that I didn't write yesterday like I normally do and I'm sincerely sorry for that.

I'll be honest, I don't have a reasonable excuse as to why I didn't post, but the truth is that I was very busy and it simply slipped my mind.

I've been having one of those weeks where I feel as though I'm drowning in work and my thoughts when in reality, there wasn't all that much that went on. 

I guess that it was a heavier week for me on the mental side of things.

Whenever I get stressed out about work, I hit this point where I'm so stressed out that I can't even bring myself to do work anymore. I sit there doing nothing which wastes a lot of time, stressing out about everything that I have to do or what will be done and I no longer feel as though I have strength to function.

I didn't have much school work this week. I don't think that I had any, to be honest.

My mind has just been completely occupied with the thought that I get my wisdom teeth out tomorrow.

I might've mentioned it before on here, I can't really remember, but I'm terrified for tomorrow.

I wrote this post over the afternoon/evening. I started writing at around 4:30 before I had to leave to go to my sports practice and I only got home at around 8:30. Before I actually got home, I stopped at the grocery store to get anything soft.

I'm stocked up on smoothies, pudding, jello and applesauce.

As the night went on, I knew that I was nervous, I had butterflies in my stomach. Now I feel as though there's a boxing fight happening in my stomach.

I know that people get their wisdom teeth out everyday, but this is my first surgery and I'm scared.

I don't know anyone else who got their wisdom teeth out, so I don't have anyone to talk to about this. 

All I can suggest for anyone read this who could be scared about something is to talk about it.

Talk about whatever you're scared about with a friend, parent, teacher or anyone you feel comfortable with. Not only will it help calm you down and break down the situation bit by bit, but you will feel a weight lifted off your shoulders.

Once again, I'm very sorry for my late post, but I hope you all understand!


One More Girl, no longer online

No comments:

Post a Comment